Hot News Draws Crowds: Street of Walls
|Jun 4th, 2012 | Filed under: Alpha Strategies, Hedge Fund Industry Trends, Today's Post | By: cfaille||
Registered hedge funds beyond the $100 million threshold file quarterly updates with the Securities and Exchange Commission no later than 45 days after the end of the quarter. Thus, the 1Q filings are in. Street of Walls, a finance industry career counseling and training website, has made use of these filings in a breakdown of the holdings of 22 of the top hedge funds.
Two Kinds of Crowdedness
To continue reading this article please login (at the right) or click here to learn more about accessing our archives.
Christopher Faille is a Jamesian pragmatist. William James has taught him, for example, that "you can say of a line that it runs east, or you can say that it runs west, and the line per se accepts both descriptions without rebelling at the inconsistency."
- A Salute to MARHedge: Walls tumbling between traditional, alternative investments
- Hedge Road is apparently a one-way street this year
- The Wisdom of Crowds: From Livestock to Lehman
- Good news Cinderella: Emerging hedge funds once again the belles of the ball
- Old News (but still timely): Federal Common Law Torts Don’t Exist