Collectibles as alternative investments (think Ferris Bueller’s Day Off)
|Feb 15th, 2011 | Filed under: Hedge Fund Industry Trends, Today's Post | By: AAA Staff||
For those of a certain age, the gut-wrenching scene is burned into the back of the brain: A stunning, red, vintage convertible 1961 Ferrari 250 GT California in the famous movie Ferris Bueller’s Day Off crashing through the glass of Cameron’s Dad’s pristine garage and landing in the ravine below, a smoldering wreck.
To continue reading this article please login (at the right) or click here to learn more about accessing our archives.
- Another 130/30 RFP…Anyone?…Anyone?…Bueller?
- Majority say alternative investments will be “as” or “more” important than traditional investments in next 5 years: survey
- Morningstar: Alternative investments not derailed by recession
- A Salute to MARHedge: Walls tumbling between traditional, alternative investments
- Alternative Viewpoints: Alternative Investments in India – Regulatory easing, growth in private equity, and new real estate opportunities