The 26th Annual AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Forum – Hong Kong 2013
Organizer: Asia Venture Capital Journal
Dates: November 12-14, 2013
Location: Four Seasons, Hong Kong
Summary: The AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Forum is the largest and most influential gathering of Asian-focused private equity and venture capital industry professionals in the world today. For 26 years, the AVCJ Forum has brought together leading investors from across the globe for three days of high-level dialogue, debate and networking. And this year AVCJ will deliver even more. In a programme that combines strategic and tactical concerns, you’ll hear from the world’s most successful deal makers.
Why you should attend:
- Meet with over 1,000 industry professionals
- Network with more than 250 LPs
- Speak with over 400 GPs
- Join over 500 companies from 34 countries
- Hear from over 170 industry experts
Confirmed keynotes include:
- Steve Koltes, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, CVC CAPITAL PARTNERS
- Dwight Poler, Managing Director, BAIN CAPITAL
- Thomas H Lee, President, LEE EQUITY PARTNERS
- Christopher Flowers, Founder, JC FOLWERS & CO
- Plus global economist: Byron Wein, Vice Chairman, BLACKSTONE ADVISORY PARTNERS LP
For the latest programme and the speaker line-up, visit www.avcjforum.com or download the brochure.
Exclusive 10% discount for CAIA Members*
Register now and quote ‘CAIA _AVCJHK’:
1. Call Pauline Chen at +852 3411 4936
2. E-mail to email@example.com
*This exclusive offer cannot be enjoyed in conjunction with any other promotion offer.