The Secrets of The World’s Greatest Traders
|May 31st, 2012 | Filed under: Alpha Hunters, Alpha Strategies, Today's Post | By: vshah||
Traders and investors have made and lost some of the world’s most significant pools of wealth. It’s no coincidence that many of the wealthiest individuals in the world today (and through history) have been successful investors. Names like Warren Buffet, George Soros, John Paulson, David Einhorn, Bill Gross and Sir John Templeton have become synonymous with strategies that have created astonishing success, in many case creating a groundswell of books and analysts who study their lives with a toothcomb to understand “what” the magic formula was…
To continue reading this article please login (at the right) or click here to learn more about accessing our archives.
Vikas Shah is Founder of the consultancy Thought Strategy and CEO of Swiscot Group (a diversified trading firm). Vikas writes and publishes Thought Economics, a leading journal where he interviews some of the most influential individuals in the world. He is a respected commentator and analyst on global issues, finance and economics and a non-executive to a number of philanthropic organisations worldwide. You can follow him on twitter @MrVikas.
- The Secrets of High Frequency Trading
- A Fresh Look at Track Records and Risk
- Alpha Hunters: Craig Donohue on The Secrets of Futures & Options Exchanges
- A Traders’ “Prop 19″: Why not legalize some insider trading and leave it to corporations to police the rest?
- Alpha Hunter Bob Swarup: A World of Wobbling Dominoes