Commodities: Not That 1970s Show
|Oct 27th, 2011 | Filed under: Alpha Strategies, CTA, Commodities, Today's Post | By: AAA Staff||
By Scott Blythe
Commodities seem to tell a compelling diversification story, academically, anecdotally and intuitively, as investors witness what seems to be permanently elevated prices for such resources such as gold and oil.
To continue reading this article please login (at the right) or click here to learn more about accessing our archives.
- Alternative Viewpoints: Commodities not about “buy and hold”
- Recent evolution of commodities markets raises interesting new questions about the asset class
- Unhedged Commodities Fall Short in Crises
- Commodities: Position Limits and Arbitrage Possibilities
- Alpha Hunter Chris Brodie Talks About 20 Years’ Worth of Commodities