High Water Marks: The other hedge fund “lock-in”
|Feb 8th, 2010 | Filed under: Academic Research, Investment Management Fees, Today's Post | By: Alpha Male||
The fable of The Wind and Sun tells the story of how the Wind and Sun argued over who was more powerful. Seeing a passerby wearing a coat, the Wind blew as hard as he could to blow it off the man – to no avail. The Sun, on the other hand, shone on the man, lifted his spirits (and his body temperature) – and basically cajoled him to remove his own coat. More…
To continue reading this article please login (at the right) or click here to learn more about accessing our archives.
- The High Water Mark(et): A potential lifesaver for underwater HF investors
- 2009: The year of the high water mark
- New research illustrates wide-ranging implications of the ubiquitous “high water mark”
- San Francisco Day Two: President Lo’s cabinet, redemption gates and weird stuff in the Canadian water supply
- Is high hedge fund compensation really that new?