Are private equity managers being asked to play poker with their cards facing up?
|Dec 13th, 2009 | Filed under: Private Equity, Today's Post | By: Alpha Male||
According to a recent survey published by SEI (downloadable with free registration here), financial advisors and other investors, private equity (PE) shops are also under increasing pressure to provide higher quality reporting and more “look-through” ability to their existing and potential investors. More…
To continue reading this article please login (at the right) or click here to learn more about accessing our archives.
- Private equity funds-of-funds facing many of the same concerns as their hedge fund cousins
- Pulse of Private Equity: PE Managers Cautious and Hiring
- Unique research study reveals private equity managers’ actual “skin in the game”
- Once bitten, twice shy: Caution reigns for private equity investors
- Private equity survey may not be all doom & gloom